Many realizations when my aunt passed away at the age of 83 years old. A female soul who has been around me ever since I came to the Netherlands from Persia.
– She was born 2 years before World War II started.
– She was 2-6 years old during World War II.
– She and her brother (my father) got sent to family in Friesland as there was more food there during the war.
– She was a postcard writer just like her mother.
– She took care of me when my baby brother was born.
– Her son is as a brother to me.
– I have spent many beautiful holidays at the Maria Hoeve in Friesland with many other children.
– She loved good food and a good glass of wine.
– She e-mailed me once and never got the heck of it.
– She lived in Belgium for a few years, that is where I watched the Elfstedentocht at 5 am.
– She and I used to dance together in Mallorca in the sunlight before lunchtime.
And the list goes on and on and on.
Eli means a lot to me and I love her dearly.
She is in the eternal light now and healing her soul from this lifetime. The suffering is over for her. Bless her soul. Bless her life here on earth as my Dutch auntie.
Tranen verdrogen in het spoor van de rimpels
Huilen verstomt in het geluid van de wind
Woede blijft achter de muur van verlangen
Passie van de woorden verschijnt in zicht
De ondergesneeuwde missie wacht onder de berg van gevoelens
Door de tijd heen reist mijn wil om haar niet te onderschatten
Zich een weg banend naar de top zal zij zich openbaren
Opdat ook ik mijzelf een eerlijke kans geef in dit leven
Tears dried up in the wake of the wrinkles
Crying is silenced in the sound of the wind
Anger stays behind the wall of desire
Passion of the words appears in sight
The snow-covered mission awaits beneath the mountain of feelings
My will travels through time not to underestimate her
Making her way to the top she will reveal herself
So that I too give myself a fair chance in this life
A few months back I discovered a notebook with a few essays I wrote when being 13 years old which was all an assignment of the class “Dutch”. They are all interesting to read though one of them, is one hell of a mind thrilling story. Unbelievable real and I must say it is a waterfall of dreams and hopes and my imagination goes wild at age 13. It is pouring with all of my emotions which have been inside of me my entire life. Sometimes I am spooked and touched by my own presence and expressions.. my imagination and dreams are keeping me alive. With pink glasses of courses. As the pink world a la Farideh is much better than the real world. Feeling so much love for that 13 year old me..
Yesterday evening I was talking to a friend of mine who received an astrology reading session as that is written with the knowledge of her date of birth and time of birth.
I told her that would not be possible for me to receive a detailed astrology reading as I do not own that knowledge about the time of birth.
Since a few years I do know that my date of birth is at the 19th of December. Yesterday I looked up the phases of the moon in that year… 18th of December it was full moon that month. Interesting fact! Honoring Grandmother Moon for her protection and healing powers. Honoring my Birth Mother for giving birth to me during full moon.