the day I might receive a phonecall… will this phonecall devide my life in two?
My life before the call…
My life after the call…
I am in a very positive flow at the moment which makes me incredible happy.
– Today I met my new buddy for a project of Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland. I voluntarily work with refugees to help them speak/read Dutch. She is my 3rd buddy and she is a beautiful lady from Sudan. She speaks Dutch already and needs more practice with her pronunciation. Looking forward to start working with her!
– The last week I have been working 3 times at my work with the 22 homeless youth, and I must say, I love my job. I do. I enjoy spending time with them, talking, listening, interacting. I feel blessed that they enrich my life.
– Tomorrow I will start working to teach expats Dutch. I will meet my first client and am excited to meet him!
– Yesterday I received an invitation for an interview as an assistant-social worker at a very unique spot just outside Amsterdam. What a great feeling it is, as somebody keeps her promise to you.
– Tomorrow I will do a photo shoot with my brother, which I love doing.
– Monday I will volunteer kids with the Olympic Sportweek and assist them with the games. Their vision is; Sport is not about winning, it is the participation which counts.
– I started doing Bikram Yoga again which always helps me to reconnect with my body & mind.
– The sun is visible and gives me gratitude, humbleness and energy. I love spring and being outdoors.
I love living my life.
I love everybody who chooses to be in my life and they make me feel alive and loved.
I am gratefull to all of them.
I am counting my blessings today.
What a beautiful day it is!